How do I activate my prepaid card?
Take the SIM out of your starter pack and put it in your phone.
Switch your phone on and enter the default PIN (1234).
Activate ZEN by calling any number
and voila! ZEN’s ready to roll.
Don’t throw away the SIM holder, because it has your PIN and PUK codes on it – you may need them if you accidentally lock your SIM.
You can activate your card until the date marked on the starter pack.
How long is my prepaid card valid for?
You can check how long your card is valid for on the ZEN self-service site at minu.zen.ee.
The rule of thumb with ZEN is 6+1. This means you can continue to make calls for six months from the last time you added talktime, after which you can only receive calls for one extra month.
During this seven-month period you need to add at least €3 of talktime in one go – even if you have unused talktime. If you don’t, you’ll lose both your unused talktime and your phone number
How can I check my balance?
Where can I find my PUK code?
What should I do if I can’t order plans or Internet passes?
There could be a range of reasons for this:
- Check whether your prepaid card has enough credit on it, loading more if needed. The quickest and easiest way of doing both is on the ZEN self-service site.
- If you order an Internet pass via SMS, make sure the keyword is entered correctly. It probably is, but check anyway 😊
- Sometimes ZEN users try to order Elisa prepaid card plans or Internet passes by mistake. Make sure you order ZEN ones.
- Maybe your prepaid card has expired? Again, you’ll find out one way or the other on the ZEN self-service site.
- If you’ve been using ZEN for five years or more, it might be the case that you’re still using ZEN’s old pricing scheme. If so, now’s the time to update your ZEN. You can do this by entering the service code *135*62# on your phone and pressing the call button. It’s free, and as soon as you do it, all of the ZEN options currently available will automatically apply to you as well – both cheaper call prices and the option of ordering plans and Internet passes. That said, when you make the transition to a new pricing scheme, all of the bonuses from your old scheme expire.
What should I do if I lose my SIM card or someone steals it?
If you end up without your ZEN SIM for some reason (if you lose your phone, for example), you can still keep using your ZEN mobile number. Simply head to your nearest Elisa branch, where you can get yourself a new SIM with the same number. The replacement SIM will only set you back €3. To make sure the person serving you knows you’re the owner of that particular number, you’ll need to know your customer service password (which you can set up for yourself on the ZEN self-service site at minu.zen.ee) or the last two dates on which you topped up your card.
What should you do if you didn’t find an answer to your question?
Call our customer support line on 6 600 600. We’re here to answer your calls from 8:00-21:30 every day of the week.